The Resort Centre is located at the north end of Catseye Beach with so much on offer.
The resort has three swimming pools, all located right behind Catseye Beach.
- The Main Pool with the ever-popular swim-up island bar
- The Dolphin Pool located alongside Sails Restaurant, and
- The Bougainvillea Pool which is also heated.
Clownfish Kids Club
Hamilton Island has its own child care centre called Clownfish Kids Club.
- Caters for all ages from 6 months to 12 years of age
- Friendly, experienced and professional team
- Huge range of fun, exciting activities
- Food is provided.
The Bowling Alley on Hamilton Island has family-friendly games suitable for the entire family.
- Features 9-pin bowling
- Includes bumpers and ramps for small children
- Seven lanes, arcade games and a fully-licensed bar.
The Hamilton Island Sport Club is a a fully equipped gym to head to when you need some exercise to work off those holiday calories!
- Group fitness classes
- Cardio equipment including treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and rowers
- Stretching mats and rollers
- Suspension Training room
- Two spas; hot and room temperature, sauna and outdoor shower
- Three tennis courts
- 18 hole outdoor Mini Golf course.
The multi-visit passes represent great value.
Hamilton Island Mini Golf is a fun, family activity.
- Suitable for the whole family
- Great value in a fun setting
- Located next to the Sports Club
- Open daily.
Look out for the Activity Superpass that combines some family favourite activities and represents great value.
Hamilton Island Wildlife
A great place to get up close to some iconic Australian animals is the Hamilton Island Wildlife Park.
- See Australian marsupials, snakes, lizards, koalas, kangaroos and a giant crocodile!
- Located on the resort side of the island
- Guided tours and VIP animal experiences available.
Check out the Wildlife Cafe where they have great coffee and some very cute koalas.
'wamurdaylin' means 'dragonfly' and symbolises renewal, freedom and beauty. The spa has rejuvenating and soothing treatments on offer.
- Body scrubs, wraps, facials, massages
- Treat yourself to their famous package rituals
- Open daily
- Book in advance, here.
As this books out well in advance, it is recommended to book at least 4 weeks before your arrival to avoid disappointment.
Hamilton Island Beach Sports are located right on Catseye Beach and caters for all non-motorised watersports. Just look for the hut!
- Hire a catamaran, kayak, paddleboard, snorkel or windsurfer
- Parasailing on offer for adventurous souls!
- Snorkel the fringing reefs around Hamilton Island on a Turtle Discovery tour.
Hamilton Island is the perfect destination for business events.
- The Conference Centre with space for up to 700 delegates
- The Endeavour Room can hold 300 banquet style or 400 cocktail
- The Beach Pavilion features bi-fold doors that open onto beachfront lawns.
The Medical Clinic is located right across the road from the Resort Centre and operated by Atticus Health.
- GP Telehealth service
- Open Monday to Saturday
Hamilton Island offers a whole range of shopping opportunities.
- Visit the Marina Village and browse through local art, fashion and jewellery
- Shop for souvenirs at the speciality stores
- Stock up on essentials at the island's IGA Supermarket.
Now you know what there is to do on Hamilton Island, it's time to decide which private apartment is for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your Terms & Conditions?
How do I get the best and lowest price?
- Your are guaranteed the best and lowest price when you book direct.
Tell me about the Valet Service
- On arrival you will be met at the Hamilton Island Airport or Ferry Terminal by your Valet Service and taken to your apartment.
- This is where you will be given your keys and complimentary private golf buggy.
- If there is any change in your arrival time prior to your arrival date, please contact us on 1300 679 559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short notices of new arrival times may receive transfer delays as schedules are pre-arranged the night prior to your arrival.