What are your Terms & Conditions?
How do I get the best and lowest price?
- Your are guaranteed the best and lowest price when you book direct.
Tell me about the Valet Service
- On arrival you will be met at the Hamilton Island Airport or Ferry Terminal by your Valet Service and taken to your apartment.
- This is where you will be given your keys and complimentary private golf buggy.
- If there is any change in your arrival time prior to your arrival date, please contact us on 1300 679 559 or email email@example.com
- Short notices of new arrival times may receive transfer delays as schedules are pre-arranged the night prior to your arrival.
What are the Buggy terms & conditions?
Is linen included?
- As your apartment is self-contained and equipped with a laundry, there is no daily maid or cleaning services provided.
- If you would like to arrange a mid-stay service or linen change, please confirm at the time of booking or contact your cleaner directly – a fee will be payable directly to the cleaner.
- All bed linen and bath towels are supplied (1 per guest).
- Unless otherwise stated, our apartments feature a port-a-cot and high-chair. Please bring along your own cot linen if use of the cot is required.
- Beach or pool towels are available in most apartments, please confirm with our office.
- Your booking does not include the use of the Resort’s poolside beach towels so remember to bring one along.
Are child seats required on a Buggy?
- Children under the age of 4 years are required to be secured in a child seat or capsule whilst travelling on a buggy.
- You can either bring your own seat or once you have arrived, hire one and have it fitted through Hamilton Island Buggy Hire located near the Resort Centre at a cost of $15 per day. This fee will be charged to a maximum of 4 days, for example, if you hire the seat for 7 days, the most you will have to pay is $60 (4 day hire).
- For further information on this, call the Hamilton Island Buggy Hire on 07 4946 8263. Please keep in mind that seats are subject to availability, and they do not take pre-bookings. There is also a maximum of only two restraints allowed per buggy.
What activities are on offer?
- Glad you asked! You'll be pleased to know that during your stay there is so much on offer.
- Take a look to see all the Resort Facilities and Activities.